Soap Cube of Marseille Olive 300g
Savon de Marseille - 法國橄欖油馬賽皂 300g
採用100%純天然植物油，無棕櫚油，environmental friendly, 可生物降解。更適合家中不同需要。
This soap contains 72% of olive oil, leaves your skin and your face a natural refreshing touch.
It is 100% of natural origin, based on exclusively vegetable oils, guaranteed without palm oil, without dye, without perfume or preservative.
Marseille soap with olive oil is an ecological, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product. Soft for the skin, its hypoallergenic formulation is highly appreciated by allergic, sensitive or irritated skins and is suitable for the whole family! Used for personal hygiene or as a cleaning product, for laundry or home, Marseille soap is a very economical and traditional effective product that is preserved for a long time.
- the soap of Marseille for the toilet of the whole family: It allows to replace the shower gels, the synthetic soaps and even the shampoo! Hypoallergenic, it is recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skins (eczema, allergies, etc.).
- Marseille soap as shaving foam: It foams a lot and can be used as shaving foam for men's beard or as shaving soap for the legs.
- Marseille soap to soothe the wounds and help heal the abrasions.
For the maintenance of the House:
- Marseille soap as stain remover: rub dry stain with a block of moistened soap. Spread the foam over the garment, let stand for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Marseille soap as laundry: Grate Your soap block with a cheese grater. Dilute a handful of the chips obtained (60g) in 1l of hot water. Shake and let it stand 24h. Stir again and add 1l of cold water, your eco-friendly laundry is ready for use! Shake well before each use.
- Marseille soap as a degreasing cleaner for the walls, floors and surfaces of the house: dilute soap shavings from Marseille in a small amount of hot water. Wash the surfaces of the house, walls or floors with a brush or sponge and rinse with clear water.
Natural Composition certified by ECOCERT
The Union of SOAP professionals in Marseille
Sodium olivaate, sodium cocoate, Aqua (Water), sodium Chloride, sodium Hydroxide
Wet the bar with lukewarm water to form lather. Massage lather into skin using hands. Rinse thoroughly.
To keep your soap last longer, place soap on draining function soap dish to allow soap air-dry between uses.